12 Guinea Proverbs
- 1. A camel does not joke about the hump of another camel.
- 2. A cow that has no tail should not try to chase away flies.
- 3. A good deed is something one returns.
- 4. Around a flowering tree, one finds many insects.
- 5. He who does not cultivate his field, will die of hunger.
- 6. Knowledge is like a garden: if it is not cultivated, it cannot be harvested.
- 7. One camel does not make fun of the other camel's hump.
- 8. The man on his feet carries off the share of the man sitting down.
- 9. The toad likes water, but not when it's boiling.
- 10. To have two eyes is cause for pride; but to have one eye is better than to have none.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|