588 Proverbs about Look / Page 2
11. Looking for fish? Don't climb a tree.
12. Men in the game are blind to what men looking on see clearly.
13. Take a second look; it costs you nothing.
14. The mouse in the wall may look at a cat, but he is wise not to squeak about it.
15. While the mouse in the walls may look from afar at a cat, he does well not to go squeaking about it.
16. A dog may look at a bishop.
17. A woman who looks much in the glass spins but little.
18. By candle-light a goat looks like a lady.
19. He is like a singed cat, better than he looks.
20. He looks for his ass and sits on its back.