17 Proverbs about Listens
1. The fool speaks, the wise man listens.
2. He who listens at doors hears more than he desires.
3. It is a stupid goose that listens to the fox preach.
4. Who speaks, sows; who listens, reaps.
5. A hungry belly listens to no one.
6. He understands badly who listens badly.
7. A woman listens only to the advice of a fool.
8. There is gossip every day, but if no one listens anymore the gossip will die.
9. The fool speaks, the wise man listens.
10. He who listens to a proposition is already half sold.