163 Proverbs about List
1. Listen or thy tongue will keep thee deaf.
2. One must talk little and listen much.
3. The fool speaks, the wise man listens.
4. Listen to all, plucking a feather from every passing goose, but, follow no one absolutely.
5. Two good talkers are not worth one good listener.
6. If you listen to dogs barking, you'll go deaf and never learn much.
7. He who comes from afar may lie without fear of contradiction as he is sure to be listened to with the utmost attention.
8. He who listens at doors hears more than he desires.
9. It is a stupid goose that listens to the fox preach.
10. The list is worse than the cloth.