256 Proverbs about Lion
1. When spider webs unite, they can tie up a lion.
2. Do not try to fight a lion if you are not one yourself.
3. The lion does not turn around when a small dog barks.
4. Man concocts a million schemes; god knows but one.
5. If the lion's skin cannot, the fox's shall.
6. A dealer in onions is a good judge of scallions.
7. Better be the head of a dog than the tail of a lion.
8. God is on the side of the strongest battalions.
9. Lion-skins were never had cheap.
10. The Fox's wiles will never enter the lion's head.