35 Proverbs about Letter
1. In the midst of great joy do not promise to give a man anything; in the midst of great anger do not answer a man's letter.
2. Never answer a letter while you are angry.
3. Never write a letter while you are angry.
4. A jackfish does more than a letter of recommendation.
5. Beauty is a good letter of introduction.
6. A man of three letters, " F U R."
7. A letter once written cannot be recalled.
8. Egotism is an alphabet of one letter.
9. Money will do more than my lord's letter.
10. The letter enters with blood.