41 Proverbs about Length
1. Seven days is the length of a guest's life.
2. Everyone stretches his legs according to the length of his coverlet.
3. Your fingers can't be of the same length.
4. The shadow should be the same length as the body.
5. A lengthy sermon is intolerable.
6. Do not lengthen the quarrel while there is an opportunity of escaping.
7. Length of time rots a stone.
8. Providence may delay, but punishment will come at length.
9. A finger's length in a sword, and a palm in a lance, are a great advantage.
10. As the day lengthens, so the cold strengthens.