99 Proverbs about Legs
1. Measure your guilt, then stretch your legs.
2. Add legs to the snake after you have finished drawing it.
3. Do not add legs to the snake after you have finished drawing it.
4. Everyone stretches his legs according to the length of his coverlet.
5. Exaggeration is to paint a snake and add legs.
6. If his legs fail him, he fights on his knees.
7. Both legs in the stocks or only one, 'tis all the same.
8. He that has good legs, has often bad boots.
9. Peacock, look at your legs.
10. Stretch your legs according to your coverlet.