93 Proverbs about Least
1. Advice is least heeded when most needed.
2. He that promises most will perform least.
3. Falling hurts least those who fly low.
4. Gratitude is the least of virtues, but ingratitude the worst of vices.
5. Asses that bray most eat least.
6. Dear physic always does good, if not to the patient, at least to the apothecary.
7. Full vessels give the least sound.
8. The cows that low most give the least milk.
9. Where there is least heart there is most tongue.
10. Who knows most, knows least.