276 Proverbs about Late
1. Death is a black camel that lies down at every door. Sooner or later you must ride the camel.
2. Sparrows who emulate peacocks are likely to break a thigh.
3. A maker of idols is never an idolater.
4. Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think.
5. If you don't speculate, you can't accumulate.
6. Rich men accumulate money; the poor accumulate years.
7. To violate the law is the same crime in the emperor as in the subject.
8. When your horse in on the brink of a precipice, it is too late to pull the reins.
9. All state, and nothing on the plate.
10. He that telleth his wife news is but lately married.