104 Proverbs about Lamb
1. We all like lamb; each has a different way of cooking it.
2. One might as well be hanged for a sheep as a lamb.
3. The bleating of the lamb merely arouses the tiger.
4. The sheep that is too tame is sucked by too many lambs.
5. The priest loves his flock, but the lambs more than the wethers.
6. A mild sheep is suck by every lamb.
7. The lion and the lamb shall lie down together, but the lamb won't get much sleep.
8. A wolf often lies concealed in the skin of a lamb.
9. Death to the wolf is life to the lambs.
10. March comes in like a lion, and goes out like a lamb.