421 Proverbs about Knows
1. Even a dog knows the difference between being stumbled over and being kicked.
2. He hath lived ill that knows not how to die well.
3. Man concocts a million schemes; god knows but one.
4. Only he that has traveled the road knows where the holes are deep.
5. You think you've lost your horse? Who knows, he may bring a whole herd back to you someday.
6. A churl knows not the work of spurs.
7. A clown enriched knows neither relation nor friend.
8. A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure.
9. Everything in time comes to him who knows how to wait.
10. God knows who is a good pilgrim.