37 Proverbs about Knocks
1. One always knocks oneself in the sore place.
2. Truth is the club that knocks down and kills everybody.
3. One man knocks in the nail, and another hangs his hat on it.
4. When fortune knocks, open the door.
5. Not words but knocks.
6. If the pitcher knocks against a stone, woe to the pitcher; and if the stone knocks against the pitcher, woe to the pitcher.
7. Fortune often knocks at the door, but the fool does not invite her in.
8. He knocks boldly at the door who brings a welcome message.
9. Young men's knocks old men feel.
10. Opportunity never knocks twice at any man's door.