8 Proverbs about Kinsmen
1. Kinsmen are born, but friendship is a gift of the gods.
2. The dead cannot come to kinsmen's aid.
3. Pass the bridge that your kinsmen have passed.
4. Wrap yourself together in a carpet and roll together with your kinsmen.
5. A good neighbour is better than many bad kinsmen.
6. In a strange land one should always move near one's kinsmen.
7. Cattle die, kinsmen die, and so shall you die too. But one thing I know that never dies: the fame of a dead man's deeds.
8. Cattle die and kinsmen die, thyself too soon must die, but one thing never, I ween, will die, The doom on each one dead.