22 Proverbs about Intelligent
1. An intelligent enemy is worth more than a stupid friend.
2. A fool who knows he is a fool has a little intelligence, but a fool that thinks he is intelligent is really a fool.
3. Beautiful girls are seldom happy, intelligent boys are seldom beautiful.
4. The conversation of the wise concerns ideas; that of the intelligent is about ideas; the common folk talk about food.
5. The first decision of a woman is the most intelligent and the last decision most dangerous.
6. Over-intelligent people can't find friends.
7. The child who died too soon was always beautiful and intelligent.
8. An intelligent enemy is better than a stupid friend.
9. An intelligent foe is better than a stupid friend.
10. The best horse needs a whip, intelligent men need advice, and devout women need a man.