25 Proverbs about Intelligence
1. A woman's appetite is twice that of a man's; her sexual desire, four times; her intelligence, eight times.
2. Bravery without intelligence is not bravery.
3. A fool who knows he is a fool has a little intelligence, but a fool that thinks he is intelligent is really a fool.
4. A woman's appetite is twice that of a man's; her sexual desire, four times; her intelligence, eight times.
5. Never has a man more need of his intelligence than when a fool asks him a question.
6. To learn about other people is science, to learn to know yourself is intelligence.
7. Speaking French is no proof of intelligence.
8. Intelligence is in the head, not in the age.
9. Experience is the teacher of jesters and the intelligence of the wise.
10. Friendship is love with intelligence.