140 Proverbs about Horns
1. If you scatter thorns, don't go barefoot.
2. He who plants thorns must never expect to gather roses.
3. The ass went seeking for horns and lost his ears.
4. Cursed cows have short horns.
5. The rose has thorns only for those who would gather it.
6. The way of a slothful man is as a hedge of thorns.
7. If you lie upon roses when young, you will lie upon thorns when old.
8. He pays dear for honey who licks it off thorns.
9. He who sows thistles reaps thorns.
10. The devil may die without my inheriting his horns.