28 Proverbs about Holes / Page 3
21. Crabs dig holes according to the size of their shells.
22. Do not whirl a snake in the air when you have killed it; the ones which remain in their holes see you.
23. He that tholes, overcomes.
24. If you have patience you can take out the holes of an anthill.
25. Many rats never drill holes.
26. When we Indians kill meat, we eat it all up. When we dig roots, we make little holes. When we build houses, we make little holes. When we burn grass for grasshoppers, we don't ruin things. We shake down acorns and pine nuts. We don't chop down the trees. We only use dead wood.
27. There are mair foxes than there are holes for.
28. Excuses are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.