476 Proverbs about Himself / Page 48
471. Solid learning makes a man fit company for himself.
472. Who busies himself where no profit is found remains a fool the whole year round.
473. He who wants to barter, usually knows what is best for himself.
474. A man who dictates separates himself from others.
475. A base person often thinks of a man of honor as mean as himself.
476. One monk shoulders water by himself; two can still share the labor between them. When it comes to three, they have to go thirsty.