169 Proverbs about Hell
1. An American will go to hell for a bag of coffee.
2. A wicked companion invites us all to hell.
3. Better go to heaven in rags than to hell in embroidery.
4. Empty the clear path to heaven, crowded the dark road to hell.
5. A devil with fine manners can still carry you only to hell.
6. The dead in heaven is too happy to grieve for indignities to his corpse; the dead in hell has too much else to grieve for.
7. You cannot eat nuts without breaking some shells.
8. He that would go to sea for pleasure would go to hell for a pastime.
9. The lawyer's pouch is a mouth of hell.
10. To whom do you offer your shells for sale? To people who come from Saint Michel.