39 Proverbs about Heads
1. All heads are not sense-boxes.
2. Lawyers' houses are built on the heads of fools.
3. There are more hands than heads.
4. Were I a hatter, men would come into the world without heads.
5. Some many heads, so many brains.
6. The buckets take to fighting with the well, and get their heads broken.
7. A surgeon tries his experiments on the heads of orphans.
8. As mony heads, as mony wits.
9. A headstrong man and a fool may wear the same cap.
10. It is difficult to get many heads under one hat.