834 Proverbs about Hand
1. A handful of patience is worth more than a bushel of brains.
2. Use your enemy's hand to catch a snake.
3. Do not employ handsome servants.
4. Indecision is like a stepchild: if he does not wash his hands, he is called dirty, if he does, he is wasting water.
5. A bird in the hand's worth two fleeing by.
6. A bit of fragrance clings to the hand that gives flowers.
7. God gives, but man must open his hand.
8. If you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.
9. A weapon which you don't have in your hand won't kill a snake.
10. Do not call to a dog with a whip in your hand.