169 Proverbs about Hair
1. A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.
2. Yellow gold is plentiful compared to white-haired friends.
3. You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair.
4. Never ask a barber if you need a haircut.
5. Long on hair, short on brains.
6. Care brings on grey hairs, and age without years.
7. Even a hair casts its shadow.
8. Ever one hair, only one, and the man is bald at last.
9. Fair hair may hae foul roots.
10. How easily a hair gets into the butter.