101 Proverbs about Grave
1. Greedy eaters dig their graves with their teeth.
2. If you dig a grave for others, you might fall into it yourself.
3. What is learnt in the cradle lasts to the grave.
4. A young doctor makes a full graveyard.
5. He who seeks revenge should remember to dig two graves.
6. Glutton: one who digs his grave with his teeth.
7. Honour blossoms on the grave.
8. Possession is the grave of pleasure.
9. What is learned in the cradle lasts till the grave.
10. A young doctor means a new graveyard.