24 Proverbs about Grateful
1. Hell is crowded with ungrateful wretches.
2. An ungrateful man is a tub full of holes.
3. Correct a wise man, and he will be grateful; correct a fool, and he will not only give a deaf ear, but send you off with a flea in your ear.
4. To do good to the ungrateful is to throw rose-water into the sea.
5. Give a grateful man more than he asks.
6. To the grateful man give more than he asks.
7. We will be grateful to flowers only if they have born fruits.
8. The ungrateful son is like a wart on his father's face; to leave it there is unsightly, to cut it off is painful.
9. A grateful dog has more worth than an ungrateful man.
10. Most people forget everything except being ungrateful.