54 Proverbs about Gods
1. Kinsmen are born, but friendship is a gift of the gods.
2. Take care how you beseech the gods for a gift, for they will give it to you.
3. What the gods make, the planet can find use for.
4. Children aren't dogs; adults aren't gods.
5. The mills of the gods grind slowly but they grind finely.
6. Time spent laughing is time spent with the gods.
7. Even the gods are conciliated by offerings.
8. The avenging gods have their feet clothed in wool.
9. The gods assist the industrious.
10. The gods sell all things for labour.