420 Proverbs about Gets / Page 2
11. He who gets out of debt enriches himself.
12. He who stops at every stone never gets to his journey's end.
13. Iron may be rubbed so long that it gets heated.
14. One never gets more than one's money's worth of anything.
15. The dog gets into the mill under cover of the ass.
16. The old monkey gets the apple.
17. The pitcher goes often to the well and gets broken at last.
18. The threatener sometimes gets a beating.
19. What a neighbor gets is not lost.
20. Who does not venture gets neither horse nor mule, and who ventures too much lose horse and mule.