420 Proverbs about Gets / Page 42
411. He who never learns anything never forgets anything.
412. It is the beautiful bird which gets caged.
413. My son's my son till he gets him a wife; my daughter's my daughter all of her life.
414. The baby who always gets carried will never learn to walk.
415. When the apple gets ripe, it's likely to fall.
416. The first camel in the train holds everyone up, but it is the last which gets the beating.
417. Money begets money.
418. He who stays near vermilion gets stained red; he who stays near ink gets stained black.
419. Only a medicine man gets rich by sleeping.
420. One who recovers from sickness, forgets about God.