6 Proverbs about Germans
1. The Germans carry their wit in their fingers.
2. The Italians cry, the Germans bawl, and the French sing.
3. The Italians are wise before the act, the Germans in the act, the French after the act.
4. The Germans in the stable, the Czech in the kitchen and the French in bed.
5. The Italian invents it; the Frenchman makes it; the Germans sell it; the Pole buys it and the Tartar plunders it.
6. The italians are wise before the deed; the germans in the deed; the french after the deed.