13 Proverbs about Generally
1. Handsome women generally fall to the lot of ugly men.
2. A miser's son is generally a spendthrift.
3. Talent and poverty, wealth and stupidity generally dwell together.
4. Women when injured are generally not easily appeased.
5. Sugared words generally prove bitter.
6. Under a tattered cloak you will generally find a good drinker.
7. A little dog, a cow without horns, and a short man, are generally proud.
8. The medicine that hurts the most is generally the best healer.
9. Of two disputants, the warmer is generally in the wrong.
10. Though you don't believe in other gods, you believe in the god of thunder; though you don't believe in medicine generally, you believe in laxatives.