8 Proverbs about Flaw
1. A diamond with a flaw is worth more than a pebble without imperfections.
2. The flawed pot lasts longest.
3. A diamond with a flaw is better than a common stone that is perfect.
4. Every person is observant to the flaws of others and blind to his own flaws.
5. Better to have a diamond with a few small flaws than a rock that is perfect.
6. Even the most beautiful sheets have small flaws.
7. Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without one.
8. A diamond with a flaw is preferable to a common stone with none.