414 Proverbs about Fish
1. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
2. Fish or cut bait.
3. The hasty angler loses the fish.
4. The hasty hand catches frogs for fish.
5. Throw a lucky man in the sea, and he will come up with a fish in his mouth.
6. All cats love fish but fear to wet their paws.
7. Don't stand by the water and long for fish; go home and weave a net.
8. Looking for fish? Don't climb a tree.
9. Seeking fish? Don't dive in the pond; go home and get a net.
10. To talk much and arrive nowhere is the same as climbing a tree to catch a fish.