71 Proverbs about Fingers
1. A child's fingers are not scalded by a piece of hot yam which his mother puts into his palm.
2. Temptation wrings integrity even as the thumbscrew twists a man's fingers.
3. Your fingers can't be of the same length.
4. Don't snap your fingers at the dogs before you are out of the village.
5. He is a very bad manager of honey who leaves nothing to lick off his fingers.
6. The Germans carry their wit in their fingers.
7. Five fingers hold more than two forks.
8. Locks and keys are not made for honest fingers.
9. Never burn your fingers to snuff another man's candle.
10. All the fingers are not alike.