34 Proverbs about Feeds
1. Bad watch often feeds the wolf.
2. He who gives fair words feeds you with an empty spoon.
3. One who speaks fair words feeds you with an empty spoon.
4. The dog barks and the ox feeds.
5. The carrion which the eagle has left feeds the crow.
6. A man is not a lord because he feeds off fine dishes.
7. He who feeds a wolf, strengthens his enemy.
8. He who feeds the hen out to have the egg.
9. Peace feeds, war wastes; peace breeds, war consumes.
10. Though the ass may carry a sack of gold, it nevertheless feeds on thistles.