12 Proverbs about Fairest
1. To the ass, or the sow, their own offspring appears the fairest in creation.
2. A crow thinks her own bird fairest.
3. The owl thinks her children the fairest.
4. Death considers not the fairest forehead.
5. The fairest rose at last is withered.
6. The crow thinks her own birds fairest.
7. He is fairest dung when his own wand dings him.
8. The Craw thinks her awn Bird fairest.
9. We speak them fairest when thoughts are falsest and wile the wisest of hearts.
10. The owl thinks her own young fairest.