277 Proverbs about Fair
1. Everyone loves justice in the affairs of another.
2. Turnabout is fair play.
3. He who could foresee affairs three days in advance would be rich for thousands of years.
4. One cannot manage too many affairs; like pumpkins in water, one pops up while you try to hold down the other.
5. So lovers, to their fair one fondly blind, E'en on her ugliness with transport gaze.
6. A fair promise binds a fool.
7. Every one his own, is but fair.
8. Fair is he that comes, but fairer he that brings.
9. Fair things are soon snatched away.
10. Fair without, foul within.