103 Proverbs about Everybody
1. Everybody has been young before, but not everybody has been old before.
2. Everybody is wise after the thing has happened.
3. Everybody must live.
4. He had need rise early who would please everybody.
5. One cannot please everybody and one's father.
6. The fox thinks everybody eats poultry like himself.
7. The secret of two is God's secret, the secret of three is everybody's secret.
8. Truth is the club that knocks down and kills everybody.
9. When the tree is down everybody runs to the branches.
10. Everybody knows best where his own shoe pinches.