1553 Proverbs about Every
1. Everyone is wise until he speaks.
2. Every time one laughs a nail is removed from one's coffin.
3. Everybody has been young before, but not everybody has been old before.
4. Everyone is the age of their heart.
5. Everyone loves justice in the affairs of another.
6. When a rich man's dog died, everyone commiserated. When a poor man lost his mother, no one noticed.
7. God gives every bird his worm, but he does not throw it into the nest.
8. When you live next to the cemetery, you cannot weep for everyone.
9. Every man has a fool up his sleeve.
10. Every man has one black patch, and some have two.