334 Proverbs about Drink
1. Eat and drink with your relatives; do business with strangers.
2. A bird can roost but on one branch, a mouse can drink not more than its fill from a river.
3. A hasty man drinks his tea with a fork.
4. If you see in your wine the reflection of a person not in your range of vision, don't drink it.
5. Of all meat in the world drink goes down the best.
6. Always drink upstream from the herd.
7. Malice drinketh its own poison.
8. At a little fountain one drinks at one's ease.
9. Believe that, and drink some water.
10. Eat bread at pleasure, drink wine by measure.