37 Proverbs about Dressed
1. A fault confessed is half redressed.
2. Those who do not study are only cattle dressed up in men's clothes.
3. But may not truth in laughing guise be dressed?
4. Dressed like a windmill.
5. A fault confessed is half redressed.
6. No woman is ugly if she is well dressed.
7. The tailor ill-dressed, the shoemaker ill-shod.
8. A monkey remains a monkey, though dressed in silk.
9. He who dresses ion others' clothes will be undressed on the highway.
10. No woman is ugly when she is dressed.