46 Proverbs about Doors
1. He who listens at doors hears more than he desires.
2. You a lady, I a lady, who is to put the sow out of doors?
3. The greatest step is out of doors.
4. Three things drive a man out of doors: smoke, dropping water, and a shrew.
5. When fortune comes, open your doors.
6. Walls have ears, paper sliding doors have eyes.
7. If you deal in camels, make the doors high.
8. A truth-teller finds the doors closed against him.
9. You may shut your doors against a thief, but not against a liar.
10. Death closes all doors.