83 Proverbs about Deaf
1. Listen or thy tongue will keep thee deaf.
2. If you listen to dogs barking, you'll go deaf and never learn much.
3. A deaf husband and a blind wife are always a happy couple.
4. To make a happy couple, the husband must be deaf and the wife blind.
5. To rude words deaf ears.
6. He who would rule must hear and be deaf, see and be blind.
7. It is bad preaching to deaf ears.
8. Who so deaf as he that will not hear.
9. Correct a wise man, and he will be grateful; correct a fool, and he will not only give a deaf ear, but send you off with a flea in your ear.
10. Hearing he hears not. He is deaf to entreaty.