50 Proverbs about Cries
1. When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
2. No melon-peddler cries: Bitter melons. No wine-dealer says: Sour wine.
3. Too late the bird cries out when it is caught.
4. He cries out before he is hurt.
5. He cries wine, and sells vinegar.
6. He who decries, wants to buy.
7. That priest is a fool who decries his relics.
8. When a tree is falling, every one cries, down with it.
9. Now I have got a ewe and a lamb, Every one cries, "Welcome, Peter."
10. If the child cries let the mother hush it, and if it will not be hushed let it cry.