20 Proverbs about Chop
1. Does the left hand chop off the right?
2. Many kiss hands they would fain see chopped off.
3. Chop, and you will have splinters.
4. Chop wood, carry water.
5. A hand that has been chopped off cannot steal any more.
6. If you want to kill a snake, chop off its head.
7. Kiss the hand of your enemy if you cannot chop it off: Envy has no rest.
8. When you chop off a snake's head all you are left with is a piece of rope.
9. You can chop a man's head off, but you can't keep him quiet.
10. You must chop down the tree that gives too much or too little shade.