267 Proverbs about Children
1. Bricks and mortar make a house, but the laughter of children makes a home.
2. Children speak in the field what they hear in the house.
3. Do not confine your children to your own learning, for they were born in another time.
4. He who teaches children learns more than they do.
5. Parents who are afraid to put their foot down usually have children who step on their toes.
6. One father is better at caring for ten children than ten children are for one father.
7. Children and fools are prophets.
8. Children and fools have merry lives.
9. Children are what they are made.
10. God helps three sorts of people: fools, children and drunkards.