180 Proverbs about Change
1. To change and to change for the better are two different things.
2. If we don't change our direction we're likely to end up where we're headed.
3. Unles we change direction, we are likely to wind up where we are headed.
4. A change is as good as a rest.
5. A foolish man may be known by six things: Anger without cause, speech without profit, change without progress, inquiry without object, putting trust in a stranger, and mistaking foes for friends.
6. Only three things in life are certain birth, death and change.
7. All things change, and we change with them.
8. If you can't change your fate, change your attitude.
9. Rivers and mountains may change; human nature, never.
10. A table friend is changeable.