16 Proverbs about Chains
1. You can't bind a cloud even with copper chains.
2. All are not free who mock their chains.
3. First cobwebs, then chains.
4. Little thieves have iron chains, and great thieves gold ones.
5. Poor thieves in halters we behold; And great thieves in their chains of gold.
6. The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off.
7. There are more chains than mad dogs.
8. A woman will be twice bound when her chains feel comfortable.
9. Chains of gold are stronger than chains of iron.
10. They are not free who drag their chains behind them.