89 Proverbs about Catches
1. The hasty hand catches frogs for fish.
2. He fishes on who catches one.
3. One catches more flies with a spoonful of honey than with twenty casks of vinegar.
4. The early bird catches the early worm.
5. The early bird catches the worm.
6. A cat in gloves catches no mice.
7. A drop of honey catches more flies than a hogshead of vinegar.
8. He who does not bait his hook catches nothing.
9. One catches the hare, another eats it.
10. Poverty is cunning; it catches even a fox.