19 Proverbs about Cant
1. A vacant mind is open to all suggestions, as a hollow mountain returns all sounds.
2. There is no such thing as an insignificant enemy.
3. Do not despise an insignificant enemy, nor a slight wound.
4. You can make a mule cross the river but you cant make him drink the water.
5. Empty barrels and insignificant people always make the most noise.
6. Those who cant dance blame it on the music.
7. Whether you were gold or satin, you're the same acanthus-seller.
8. Motives are insignificant.
9. A wise man is able to adapt to the surprises of life as water to the decanter it is poured in.
10. You cant get blood out of a stone.