29 Proverbs about Buried
1. He that has no money might as well be buried in a rice tub with his mouth sewn up.
2. The Irish forgive their great men when they are safely buried.
3. A woman is to be from her house three times: when she is christened, married and buried.
4. A buxom widow must be married, buried, or cloistered.
5. Call me not fortunate till you see me buried.
6. She is good and honoured who is dead and buried.
7. When you die, your trumpeter will be buried.
8. The most important thing in life is to be buried well.
9. Evil in people does not go away when they get buried.
10. The dog's tail stays crooked even if he is buried for twelve years.